A speedy, vegetarian mid week meal!
glug of olive oil
4 field mushrooms
1 onion, finely chopped
1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
2 tsp harissa paste
half a pack of spinach
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan.
2. Cook the quinoa for about 20 minutes (or according to the packet instructions) until cooked in boiling water.
3. In a separate pan heat up a glug of olive oil and add the garlic and onions, stir and cook until translucent.
4. When the quinoa is cooked add it to the onions and stir in the harissa and spinach.
5. Pull out the stalks from the mushrooms and chop them up and add to quinoa. Place the whole mushrooms on a tray and drizzle a bit of oil ion them and place in oven for 5 minutes.
6. Get the mushrooms out of the oven and spoon the quinoa mixture into them.
7. Crumble the feta on top of the quinoa then place in oven for a furtherr 10 minutes and then serve.