These are so easy to make, so scrummy and will really fill you up!
2 large sweet potatoes
1 glug of olive oil
2 garlic cloves crushed
2 rashers of unsmoked bacon
1 roasted red pepper from a jar
1 400g tin of chickpeas
3 large handfuls of baby spinach
Salt and pepper
100g Philadelphia light cream cheese
50g grated cheddar cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. To speed the potatoes up I stick them in the microwave for 5 minutes each then place on a baking tray in the oven for an hour.
2. While the potatoes are cooking crush the garlic and finely slice the onions add the glug of olive oil to a frying pan and sauté the onion and garlic on a medium heat until translucent.
3. Chop the bacon and roasted pepper into small pieces and add to the pan.
4. Drain the tin of chickpeas and add these to the pan along with the spinach. Season with salt and pepper
5. Stir everything in the pan until the bacon has cooked and the spinach has wilted, then take off the heat.
6. When the potatoes are done, get them out of the oven and place them on a chopping board. Slice the potatoes length ways in half, then using a spoon, scoop out the soft potato so that just the skins are left. Add the scooped out potato to the pan of ingredients and mix in.
7. Add the cream cheese to the pan and mix everything together. Then scoop the mixture back into the potato skins, so they are full to the brim!
8. Sprinkle the grated cheese on top of the potatoes and place back in the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.